Have you always dreamed of having Dreads of your own hair? And is your hair at least shoulder length? Then we are looking forward to making your dream come true!
We do this by making your Dreads using our proven, safe, natural and high quality method!
This means that we make square and triangle sections on your scalp. Then we backcomb your hair and then crochet your Dreads tight.
We will of course discuss your wishes in terms of thickness of the Dreads and how you want the ends to look.
By working in this way and according to this method, you will have the highest quality Real Dreadlocks right from the start!
Time indication: about 6-12 hours for a full head.
You can choose from different methods for the ends of your Dreads:
Normal ends, also called Loose Ends
Blunted ends, also called Blunt Ends
Would you like to make an appointment for installing Real dreads?
Then we would like to know a few things from you first, so that we can make a time and price estimation for you.
When we have received this information from you, we can book an appointment for you together.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you answer the following questions:
- How long is your own hair?
- How do you want the ends of your dreads:
Normal Ends, also called Loose Ends
Blunt Ends, also called Blunt Ends
Send some photos in the email:
- Two photos of your own hair on which we can see the length and any areas that may have been shaved.
- Two or three pictures of dreads that you like, so that we have a better idea of what you have in mind and of the approximate thickness you want the dreads in.
If you do not yet know exactly what you want / have questions about what is possible with your hair, you can book a consultation below.
* Note: to make a time and price estimate we need all this information, if you do not send all the requested information we cannot send information about scheduling an appointment and a price estimation.