Real Dreads with Extensions
Is it your dream to have long Real Dreadlocks right from the start?
A full head, or do you start with Partial Dreads? Everything is possible!
The perfect way to do this is to extend your Dreadlocks!
The minimum hair length for this is 6 inch / 15 cm, we can then make the Dreadlocks as long as you want!
For making Real Dreads we work with a safe and natural method, developed by us. This means that we make square and triangle sections on your scalp, then backcomb your hair and then crochet your Dreads tight. Next we crochet loose ‘Human Hair' at the end of your Dreadlocks to extend them. By working with loose Human Hair, we can create any natural color by mixing colors. So you always get a natural result and the extension is barely visible!
By working in this way and according to this method, you will have the highest quality Real Dreadlocks right from the start!
We will of course discuss your wishes in terms of thickness of the Dreads and how you want the ends to look in advance.
You can choose from different methods for the ends of your Dreads:
Normal ends, also called Loose Ends
Thicker, fuller ends, also called Full Ends
Blunted ends, also called Blunt Ends
Would you like to make an appointment for real dreads with extensions?
Then we would like to know a few things about you first, so that we can make a time and price estimation for you.
When we have received this information from you, we can book an appointment for you together.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you answer the following questions:
- How long is your own hair?
- How do you want the ends of your dreads:
Normal Ends, also called Loose Ends
Blunt Ends, also called Blunt Ends
Thicker, fuller ends, also known as Full Ends
- To what length do you want the dreads extended?
- Do you want the dreads extended with loose human hair, ready-made human hair dreads or synthetic dreads? (When you scroll down on this page you will find more info about the last 2 options)
- Do you want the extensions in the color of your own hair or in different color?
Send some photos in this email:
- Two photos of your own hair on which we can see the length and any areas that may have been shaved.
- Two or three pictures of dreads that you like, so that we have a better idea of what you have in mind and the approximate thickness you want the dreads in.
- If you want the extensions in a different color than your own hair color, please send two photos of the color you would like.
If you do not yet know exactly what you want / have questions about what is possible with your hair, you can book a consultation below.
* Note: to make a time and price estimate we need all this information, if you do not send all the requested information we cannot send information about scheduling an appointment and a price estimation.
Locks of Love
Extend your Dreads
Another option is to extend your Dreads with ready-made Human Hair Locks of Love. If your own hair color and thickness matches this perfectly or if you want the extension in an ombré color and you go for normal ends, this is a nice and faster option.
If you want to extend your Dreads with a lasting 'bright color', we can do this with our Henlon Hair or our ready-made Synthetic Locks of Love. This is a colorfast material and different from Human Hair, which you will have to dye over and over to create a bright color.
Time indication: about 10-26 hours for a full head